Thursday, April 24

A Quick Hello from the Sidekick

My name is Alan, and I guess I've been sitting on the sidelines for a bit, but it's time for me to finally introduce myself. For the past 4 and a half years I've been James' sidekick on this wild ride from the conception of our wonderful little children's television project. While James has handled the writing and business side of things, I've provided the art direction for our little project. Working alongside our famed artist illustrator, I've managed to put together the visuals that are Finn Factory and Metro-Burbs.


I greatly thank James for making me a part of this project . I don't think I could ever conceive working along side anyone else the way I've collaborated with James. He's been a good friend in the years I've known him, as well as a trustworthy partner in all this hoopla. Things are looking up for Metro-Burbs these days and we've begun to see a light at the end of the tunnel. The next few months, god willing, should be newsworthy, so stay tuned to our little blog for more info. I'll be popping in and out from time to time. In my next blog, I fully plan on responding to a question James had previously posed on here, so keep an eye out for it.

0 comments: